Generally, when using a high-pressure cleaner for cleaning operations, it is necessary to understand the characteristics of the High Pressure Cleaning Machine in order to achieve a better cleaning effect. The cleaning process of a pressure washer consists of four basic elements: contaminants, media, substrates, and cleaning power. However, our main concern is - how effective is the high-pressure water flow generated by the pressure washer. Because this directly affects our work efficiency. So what factors directly affect the cleaning effect of the high-pressure washer? In fact, what directly affects the cleaning effect is the force acting on the object being cleaned. In addition, the factors that have an important influence on the cleaning effect also include the following aspects, namely:
(1) Hydraulic parameters also have a great influence on the cleaning effect.
(2) The selection of working parameters of the high-pressure water jet generated by the high-pressure cleaner directly affects the cleaning effect.
(3) The nature of the material to be cleaned also affects the cleaning effect.
(4) The degree of grinding and cavitation also has a non-negligible impact on the cleaning effect.
(5) The cleaning effect of the high-pressure water jet itself, the speed obtained by the nozzle, the impact force on the object to be cleaned through kinetic energy conversion, the sum of the common force generated by the interface flow and the fluid on the object to be cleaned, etc.
From this point of view, there are actually many factors that affect the cleaning effect of the high-pressure washer, but this does not directly affect our possibility of improving its work efficiency. As long as we can catch the crux of the problem, our cleaning performance is bound to improve a lot.