During our use, what if the water pressure of the High Pressure Cleaning Machine is very low or has no pressure at all?
1. The high-pressure cleaner cleans the water inlet filter with air. After cleaning the air in the water inlet filter, make sure to output the standard outlet pressure.
2. The high-pressure nozzle of the high-pressure cleaner is seriously worn. Excessive wear of the high-pressure nozzle will affect the water outlet pressure of the equipment. The new nozzle should be replaced in time.
3. There is leakage in the high and low-pressure water seals and the check valve of the inlet and outlet water of the high-pressure washer, resulting in a decrease in the working pressure. These accessories should be replaced in time.
4. Insufficient water flow of the connected equipment leads to insufficient water flow and insufficient output pressure. Sufficient water flow should be supplied in time to solve the problem of reduced outlet pressure.
5. The internal failure of the high-pressure pump, the wear of the wearing parts, and the reduction of the water flow; the internal pipeline of the equipment is blocked, the water flow is too small, and the working pressure is too low.
6. The high-pressure pipe and the filter device are kinked, bent or damaged, resulting in poor water flow and insufficient water pressure, which should be repaired in time.
The water pressure of the high-pressure cleaner will directly affect the normal use of the cleaner. Once this happens, we will troubleshoot the equipment in time to ensure the normal operation of the pressure washer.